I love fall and I severely needed a new color but didn’t want to dye my hair. So, I tried my first stock lace front wig. I chose HairVivi because of all the reviews online.
I chose their “Serayah” 5.5 lace front wig. The color was cute and perfect for fall! I got several compliments on the hair color and the texture. The hair texture was very silky and held a curl. I chose the wig because I love the soft brown color and it went really well with my skin, especially for fall. As a woman of color, it can be difficult to find the right color for my skin tone: bronze, balayage, reds, etc…
Here are the pros and cons of the wig.
FYI: I love the packaging, very simple matte black box with a bow. Inside the box was the Brazilian hair wig, a rat tail comb, and two butterfly clips. The wig was well packaged.
HairVivi Wig Review
- The color matched my complexion and was very subtle.
- The hair did not draw up or mat. I have not worn the hair for a long period of time.
- The lace was bleached and almost matched my complexion.
- The hairline was lightly plucked.
- The size fit my head.
- Wig smelled like the average bundle hair scent.
- I honestly wanted the hairline to be plucked more. It did look very “wiggy.”
- I would have love directions on how to create a seamless install. I was not able to pluck the hairline to my desire.
Overall the wig is super cute. I like their customer service and appreciated their fast delivery in 3-5 business days.
Check out the Best Hair color for Black Woman !!!! What other wigs should we do next?